lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Julian Assange

I think this case is an example of the power of some people. They arrested Assange because it was a threat to the “good image” of many powerful people. So, they accused him for something –which I’m pretty sure- he didn’t do. I think this situation occurs in lots of countries, for example, in Chile, the government is always accusing people-which they consider a threat -for crimes they didn’t commit, as students, mapuches, etc. That’s why it’s very encouraging what Ecuatorians did. I think the action of protect an innocent person reflects that –at least in this topic- Ecuatorian Government is being just and honest. Honestly I don’t know how this case is going to end, but probably it will not going to end up well for Julian Assange, because, as I said, Wikileaks revealed lots of things that most of the powerful people doesn’t want to public. Well, and if I had the chance to interview him , I really don’t know what could I ask him, but surely I would take the opportunity to congratulate him for the courage he had to create the website and updated it for so long. Also, I would express my admiration for his strength through the past few months.

1 comentario:

  1. we have to change this country and it's politicians!!!!!! if they had the power Obama has, they would certainly do the same things...

    ResponderEliminar