lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

SANTIAGO

I live in Santiago since I started going to the University, four years ago. I lived all my life in Chiloe Island. If you know Chiloe, you probably could imagine the difference between these two cities. At the beginning I liked Santiago, because there are lots of entertainment places, like theaters, cinemas and so on. But through the years I realized that I don’t really like it, I really love to see the blue sky, the sea in front of my house, the trees all over the place, the animals… Now I think Santiago is a very “gray city”, it’s full of buildings, smog and you can’t even look at the stars at night! I think that makes it a gray city and I think people get sad for this, even though they don’t realize that. Or maybe I should talk just for myself, it makes me feel a little sad sometimes… In spite of this, there are some places that I like in Santiago, but I think it’s just because they remind me home, for example, I like “Parque Bustamante” because of the trees and people who are in the park seems to be calm, not so stressful … And as I said, Santiago has a lot of entertainment places that I really appreciate because I love art and in my city there are no many “art places” to visit. But honestly, if a foreigner would ask me what place should visit in Chile, I would recommend south of Chile instead of Santiago.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello. I know Chiloe Island. Its citizens are selfish, smelly, hippies and have strange names like lali. Bye lali.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. HA HA very funny tupapitodelflow. I'm sure you're jealous because you live in the deseeeeeert and it's ugly!!. Everybody loves Chiloe, nobody likes desert.

      Eliminar
    2. There is only one good thing in Chiloe .. the mall.

      Eliminar
    3. You hurt me :(, I don't wanna be your friend anymore. :(

      Eliminar