lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Classes in January...

During the first semester we were in classes at University because of the student protest last year. I was very committed with the cause, so I get really sad when we stopped being one hundred percent committed to the social movement and started going to classes. In spite of that, I really enjoy the past semester. I had to choose the classes I wanted to take and I did very good choices. There were classes where I could did some small “researches” about education, so I learned a lot and I reinforce my conviction of fighting for a different education. Another thing I didn’t like about going to classes in January was that I –obviously- had to stay in Santiago. I wasn’t used to spend my vacations far from home (in Chiloe)… and I wasn’t used to the weather neither! In my city the summer is not as hot as it is in here. But it wasn’t really a problem for me, I get used to it. About sports and free time activities… I actually didn’t do anything during the first term of this year. Normally I am a very active person, I am always doing some sport or taking classes of ballet or something… But I get really lazy last year… Oh! I just remember that during my short vacations in February I went camping with my friends. We went to a beautiful place in Chiloe called “Tricolor”, I have never going there and it was amazing! Well, the point is that I had to walk a lot! We spend almost seven hours walking through the mountains and big stone beaches, so the walking was very exhausting… I think that’s the only thing that I did that is similar to sports.

7 comentarios:

  1. I'm from Chiloé too :) specifically Quellón and I wish to meet "tricolor", where is this place?

    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Really??? :O That's great! I love meeting people from Chiloe living in Santiago.. :)
      I'm from Castro!
      And Tricolor is near of Cucao... you have to get to a bridge.. i don't remember the name of the place where the bridge is.. after that you have to walk a lot! about seven hours, but it's worth the effort!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi :)
    I'm committed with this cause too, I'm from Santiago so, for me it doesn't so bad have one month of vacations :) I'm sorry for you :C, but I want to be from somewhere else, so I envy you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lali you rock!!! Jajaj I now you were very commited and I admire that. This year I hope we can continue doing activities. Maybe we don't learn academy things, but we certainly learn more important stuffs as a group
    good post!!!


    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it is very important to be committed to the cause of a better education for everyone and more justice in general :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ooh classes of ballet, interesting =B
    I want go to Chiloe <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. we should never come back to class, i think that it hurt the movement. Oh, I don't know that one, i will see "Hollywood Ending", thanks for the recommendation =)!

    ResponderEliminar