lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

English classes


First of all, I have to say that I’ve always liked English because I love music and movies, and there are lots of productions that are made in this language. And I watch movies or listen to music very very often, so I use English a lot and that’s why I like it: because it helps me understand these things.

Honestly I don’t like much English at University because I think we should learn things that are important for us, for every student, and for example, if we all do the same reading it’s hard that everybody get interested about it, because we don’t have the same interests. I know that maybe that’s the idea of the blog, that everyone could write about a personal issue, and I like it… I think it’s great that we could do some “semi free writing”: give our opinions, tell our stories and get to know our classmates. But it’s always the same… so, after some classes it gets a little boring…L But I have to admit that I have learned some words thanks to the activities that we’ve done and thanks to the blog too…

I would like to improve my pronunciation and there are some grammatical rules that I don’t know. But I think this kind of things are learnt when you practice English in topics that you’re interested about. Plus, I have a terrible memory so I don’t remember what are the grammatical rules that I don’t know, I just remember them when I’m watching tv series or doing something like that. So, for me it would help that we could do some listening using tv shows, maybe watching scene movies without subtitles or listening songs that I like –or the entire group likes- and try to translate them. Also I would like to play some games in English, it would be funny :D. For example, I heard that in some class they play “Adivina quien” but in English. I LOVED this game when I was a kid so it would be instructive and moving playing that again. :’)  

Well, English classes are getting to the end… so, I think I would improve these skills as always, watching English movies or tv show, listening to music… and things like that.

1 comentario:

  1. playing table games in English it's a very good idea! I will try to do it...someday with...someone I guess.

    ResponderEliminar